Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Embrace a Multiple Country Sourcing Strategy

When I was watching the news from Egypt, I couldn't stop thinking on the implications that this crisis could have on the apparel sector. Later on, talking to professor Rosenau, I found out that he was also having some thoughts on the crisis and the importance on having multiple country sourcing strategies.

I found an article published by Just-In Style and I was able to clarified very important issues related to the industry in Egypt. According to the article, as of today, it seems that the apparel industry in Egypt hasn't yet suffered major disruptions, but there is a common sense of insecurity.

"Dr Christian Schindler, director general of the ITMF in Zürich, told just-style that the sector has not been as badly affected as would be thought."





1 comment:

  1. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post.Luxebutik – a trusted online Fashionstore ,offer you to buy armani clothes at very affordable prices .

    ReplyDelete